What Difference Would – or Does – God’s Existence Make?
A Workshop on the Axiological Consequences of Theism
September 11-12, 2015
For complete details, and to register, go to: www.ryerson.ca/~kraay/theismworkshop.html.
– Toby Betenson (Birmingham)
– Richard Davis and Paul Franks (Tyndale University College)
– Scott Davison (Morehead State University)
– Guy Kahane (Oxford)
– Stephen Maitzen (Acadia)
– Myron A. Penner (Trinity Western) and Ben Arbour (Institute for Philosophical and Theological Research)
– John Schellenberg (Mount Saint Vincent)
– Meghan Sullivan (Notre Dame)
– Michael Tooley (Colorado)
– Erik Wielenberg (DePauw)
This workshop is the capstone event of a three-year research project, entitled “Theism: An Axiological Investigation”, that was generously funded by the John Templeton Foundation.
For more information about this project, see: www.ryerson.ca/~kraay/theism.html.